Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello!

Today I woke up totally rejuvenated and I loved it! Maybe it was because I had a batch of Vegan Overnight Oats waiting for me in the fridge. Mmmm… .yes…. that must be it. I got this recipe from Angela’s blog over at www.ohsheglows.com. If you haven’t checked it out yet, I urge you to do so. Not only are her recipes AMAZING, she has a wonderful story and sells the yummiest goodies!



Anyways, take a look at this puppy:



Oh… My… Goodness. If you can believe it, this even tastes better than it looks. PURE HEAVEN!
Here is the recipe adapted from Angela’s Blog:

Angela’s Overnight Oats with Banana Soft Serve

◦1/3 cup oats

◦1.25 cup Almond milk

◦1-1.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract

◦1-1.5 tsp Cocoa Powder

◦1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup (A good quality one makes a huge difference)

Directions: In a bowl, add the oats, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla, and Almond Milk and whisk until the clumps are gone. Place in fridge overnight or for 1-2 hours. In the morning, remove from fridge and layer with Banana Soft Serve and blueberries.

The sofserve can be found here:
http://www.choosingraw.com/this-post-will-change-your-life/

Sooner than you know it, your breakfast will begin to disappear




going…


going…



GONE!



hehe enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment